Meet the team
Meet our team of consultant orthopaedic surgeons. Please click on their name for more details about them.
Our Support Staff
The Arm Clinic Ethos
World-class Diagnosis, Care and Surgery in Manchester
Our mission is:
- To provide the highest level of care to our patients.
- To educate and partner our patients in making decisions at every stage.
- To ensure that our clinical practice is of the highest integrity and evidence based.
- To promote and provide teaching, research and innovation.
Patient satisfaction scores high in all aspects of their journey
Would recommend us to friends & family
Were happy with the hospital environment
Were happy with the hospital parking
Were happy with hospital staff members
Were happy with the length of their appointment
Were happy with the information provided at their appointment
Disclosures as per CMA Order 2014:
- Mike Walton – Chairman Wrightington Orthopaedic Specialists LLP, Educational consultant Arthrex, Medartis and Lima, Co-Director The Arm Clinic, Medical Advicory Services for HCA
- Lennard Funk – Educational consultant Arthrex and Smith & Nephew, Medical Advisory Services and Investment Partner for The Wilmslow Hospital, Co-Director of The Arm Clinic and Manchester Shoulder Clinic, Director Shoulderdoc.co.uk, Consultancy for HCA
- David Murray – Investment Partner of The Wilmslow Hospital
- Adam Watts – Consultancy for HCA
- Neil Jain –